Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Living In A Forced Theocracy

Now, here is a terrifying article (hat tip to Fiacharrey at the Sacred Grove):

DOMINIONISM

(A.K.A. CHRISTIAN RECONSTRUCTIONISM, DOMINION THEOLOGY, AND THEONOMY)

"...Its most common form, Dominionism, represents one of the most extreme forms of Fundamentalist Christianity thought. Its followers, called Dominionists, are attempting to peacefully convert the laws of United States so that they match those of the Hebrew Scriptures. They intend to achieve this by using the freedom of religion in the US to train a generation of children in private Christian religious schools. Later, their graduates will be charged with the responsibility of creating a new Bible-based political, religious and social order. One of the first tasks of this order will be to eliminate religious choice and freedom. Their eventual goal is to achieve the "Kingdom of God" in which much of the world is converted to Christianity. They feel that the power of God's word will bring about this conversion. No armed force or insurrection will be needed; in fact, they believe that there will be little opposition to their plan. People will willingly accept it. All that needs to be done is to properly explain it to them.

"All religious organizations, congregations etc. other than strictly Fundamentalist Christianity would be suppressed. Nonconforming Evangelical, main line and liberal Christian religious institutions would no longer be allowed to hold services, organize, proselytize, etc. Society would revert to the laws and punishments of the Hebrew Scriptures. Any person who advocated or practiced other religious beliefs outside of their home would be tried for idolatry and executed. Blasphemy, adultery and homosexual behavior would be criminalized; those found guilty would also be executed. At that time that this essay was originally written, this was the only religious movement in North America of which we were aware which advocates genocide for followers of minority religions and non-conforming members of their own religion. Since then, we have learned of two conservative Christian pastors in Texas who have advocated the execution of all Wiccans..."

Are we awake, yet? Go read the entire article...

And please don't live under the delusion that "it can't happen here." It does. Frequently (no, not this particular issue, but plenty of others). Who was it that said: "All that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing."?

Comments:
At one time my husband said " watch Bush he is so nutty that he will try to go on a crusade" I don't complete agree with him and the reason is that he will be out of the white house in 2008.
I have to say the ultra conservative christain got to much power and they step over the seperation of church and state.
 
There's lots of time between now and 2008, so don't turn your back on The Shrub yet! Besides, while the law says that he cannot run for a third consecutive term, what's to stop him from getting a "caretaker" elected for one term, until he can run again.

I don't think he's limited to only two terms in his lifetime. But if anyone can point out where that would be prohibited, I'd breathe easier...
 
U.S. Constitution
Amendment 22 - Presidential term limits
1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice
http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am22.html

So you don’t have to worry about Bush being reelected after this, his 2nd term.

That being said, I want you to know that I think you have a conspiracy problem. I also think you hate Christians. I am a Roman Catholic and I don’t hate you, nor do I believe in the extermination of non-Christians. The Pope, the leader of the Catholic faith is vehemently opposed to the death penalty. There is a Catholic majority on the U.S. Supreme Court now so I don’t think you will have to worry about the United States using the death penalty for the extermination of non-Christians. What do you have to look forward to is the promotion of a Culture of Life, where there is freedom of religion, freedom for the unborn, freedom to tell somebody when they have a sexual disorder and offer to help them, freedom to judge right from wrong, freedom from false“political correctness”, freedom from this false “tolerance”, and freedom from the dictatorship of relativism.
I think you need to grow up and ask God to give you the grace to hear his voice guiding you through life. You come across as being a very angry person in your blog so it would seem to me that you need to undergo some kind of spiritual healing. He healed me, and I have actual conversations with him every day. He is real and he will interact with you. God bless you. I will be personally praying for you in my night prayers tonight.
If you would like me not to post comments on your blog anymore then just say so in your next comment.
 
"I also think you hate Christians."

That's going to surprise my wonderful mother-in-law, and all my other Catholic in-laws of some twenty-seven years' standing!

I have no problems with your commenting on my posts, but perhaps you should think more and judge less? You know nothing about me, but you've certainly got my pigeon-hole nicely furnished and ready for habitation.

I appreciate the info on the twenty-second amendment. I wasn't sure if it specified two terms total, or only two consecutive terms.
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hair home loss natural remedy buspar mendoza marcela Ford island 18 free game golf hole
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?