Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

It's a Start...

Well, we seem to be on our way to customizing this template. The main colors have been changed to reflect the red/silver/black that I prefer (and if you think that wasn't fun, keep in mind that I've never seen a template before, never mind the color charts!). It's not finished, but it's a start.

I have the feeling it will always be a start, and always a work-in-progress. That reflects life in general, does it not?

Ah, in case you're wondering where I'm getting my colors from, here's the link I'm currently using. It's only 216 colors, but it's enough for me to handle at the moment. I'll get more finicky later, when I've figured out what I'm doing.

Then I'm going to tackle the fonts...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?